Jacob, 29, is a combat veteran who spent four years as an infantryman in the ARMY’s 101st Airborne division. He found the Starting Strength book in 2019 and immediately booked a squat camp at Starting Strength, Denver, to meet Rip and learn more. He spent all of 2020 as a personal trainer practicing the Starting Strength model. In 2021 Jacob started his apprenticeship at Starting Strength Austin, where he engulfed himself in the model. A few months later, he accepted a position as a staff coach to help launch Starting Strength Boston and then helped open Starting Strength Orlando where he obtained his Starting Strength Coach certification in 2022. Now, he has accepted a position as Head Coach for Starting Strength Tampa, where he will continue helping people become stronger versions of themselves.
Online Coaching from Starting Strength Tampa
- Customized programming
- Remote coaching for each of your lifts
- Get stronger or get a full refund
$275/month — No contracts. No fees. Cancel anytime.
Online Coaching Membership Includes:
- TrueCoach Access - Communicate with your coach, access your programming, and upload videos for form checks
- Dedicated Attention - Feedback on your lifts to ensure safe and effective technique
- Individual Programming - Each trainee gets individualized programming to maximize progress
- Nutrition Advice - General nutrition recommendations to help you achieve your goals
- Instructional Videos - To help you perform the lifts in line with the Starting Strength model
- World-Class Coaches - The Starting Strength Coach certification is the most advanced in the industry
- Community - Online trainees are welcome to join Starting Strength Gym member events
- Fair Policies - We don't do what other online coaching services do - no contracts, no hidden fees
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.