Adam Martin has a history training and coaching Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in West Virginia. He began training with the Starting Strength model in 2019 and put on 70 pounds. He squatted 550lbs, deadlifted 600lbs, pressed 255lbs, and benched 420lbs. He began coaching clients all over the Cincinnati area in 2020 and then received his SSC in early 2022. His goal as a coach is to help others overcome their personal battles and adversity while finding their inner confidence. Adam believes, “Strength is fundamental to a well-lived life. Anything you do, you are better at it if you are strong. Whether you are a nurse, physician, dentist, football player. You are better at it if you are strong.”
Starting Strength Gyms Online Coaching
- Customized programming
- Remote coaching for each of your lifts
- Get stronger or get a full refund
$225/month — No contracts. No fees. Cancel anytime.
Online Coaching Membership Includes:
- TrueCoach Access - Communicate with your coach, access your programming, and upload videos for form checks
- Dedicated Attention - Feedback on your lifts to ensure safe and effective technique
- Individual Programming - Each trainee gets individualized programming to maximize progress
- Nutrition Advice - General nutrition recommendations to help you achieve your goals
- Instructional Videos - To help you perform the lifts in line with the Starting Strength model
- World-Class Coaches - The Starting Strength Coach certification is the most advanced in the industry
- Community - Online trainees are welcome to join Starting Strength Gym member events
- Fair Policies - We don't do what other online coaching services do - no contracts, no hidden fees
Schedule a free phone consultation to discuss your training goals with a member of our Online Coaching team
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.