I work with a wide array of clients. I am the Head Coach at Starting Strength OKC and I look forward to working with you.
Personal training at Starting Strength OKC
- Intro sessions to learn the lifts
- One-on-one coaching in a small group format
- Semi-private coaching
Starting Strength Gyms Online Coaching
- Customized programming
- Remote coaching for each of your lifts
- Get stronger or get a full refund
$225/month — No contracts. No fees. Cancel anytime.
Online Coaching Membership Includes:
- TrueCoach Access - Communicate with your coach, access your programming, and upload videos for form checks
- Dedicated Attention - Feedback on your lifts to ensure safe and effective technique
- Individual Programming - Each trainee gets individualized programming to maximize progress
- Nutrition Advice - General nutrition recommendations to help you achieve your goals
- Instructional Videos - To help you perform the lifts in line with the Starting Strength model
- World-Class Coaches - The Starting Strength Coach certification is the most advanced in the industry
- Community - Online trainees are welcome to join Starting Strength Gym member events
- Fair Policies - We don't do what other online coaching services do - no contracts, no hidden fees
Schedule a free phone consultation to discuss your training goals with a member of our Online Coaching team
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
1 Review on “Chase Lindley, SSC”
Chase was fantastic. I had been training on my own for the last 10-15 years and within 2 month working with Chase I am now hitting #s I never thought I would get. I put nearly 100 pounds on my squat in the last year and about the same for my deadlift. My overhead press was untrained and I recently hit 205 for 2. My bench is now at 3×3 of 300. Thanks Chase! I look forward to working with you in the future.
I first trained under Chase when I started here at Starting Strength Houston. I had read the SS Blue Book beforehand so I knew the essentials. But even though the method is simple from the user’s standpoint, there is a lot of knowledge that the coach must master in order to make it work for the person who’s training. And Chase is a definitely a master of the SS method. His depth of knowledge of every movement I made in every lift was pretty awesome to experience. If you have the chance to train with Chase, take it.