Ryan is Australia’s only Starting Strength Coach. He has been coaching and teaching for over 20 years and is the former strength and conditioning coach for the 2018 premiership winning North Adelaide Roosters in the SANFL. In addition to over two decades teaching karate, Ryan has coached national and international athletes in range of sports such as rugby union, soccer, australian rules football, basketball, rugby league and olympic weightlifting.
Ryan has a wide range of experience across one on one coaching, the development of individual training programs, and the design and implementation of group training programs in civilian and military settings.
Ryan was chosen to become a fitness instructor for the Royal Australian Air Force’s specialist ground combat unit during his military service.
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Coach Level 2
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Association Professional Coach
- Australian Weightlifting Federation Level 2 State Coaching Licence
- Diploma in Fitness
- RAAF Ground Defence Fitness Leader
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (USA)
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.