Jared Nessland is a Starting Strength Coach based in Denver, Colorado and the Head Coach at Starting Strength Denver. Originally from Havre, Montana, Nessland attended Montana State University where he competed as a thrower on the Track and Field team. Previously to SS Denver, Nessland had been coaching and programming training at the Division I level for the past 20 years. He most recently was the Head Strength Coach at Sacramento State, while previously serving as the Head Strength Coach at Southern Illinois University, the University of Montana, and the University of North Dakota. He is one of only 208 Master Strength and Conditioning Coaches (MSCC) in the country through the Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association (CSCCa). Nessland received his SSC certification in 2013, has been a member of the Seminar staff, and used the SS method with all his athletes (300+ athletes weekly) at Sacramento State. He has worked with all ranges of clientele, from youth to 84 year old clients to numerous NHL and NFL professsional athletes (some of those include: Zach Parise, Jonathon Toews, TJ Oshie, Travis Zajac, Drew Stafford, Matt Greene, David Hale, Matt Jones, Todd Davis, Kris Kuper, DeAndre Carter, etc). He also held the USAW and CSCS certifications from 1999 – 2007. Nessland has previously competed in Olympic Lifting and Powerlifting, and is currently a competitive Open level racquetball player.
Online Coaching from Starting Strength Denver
- Customized programming
- Remote coaching for each of your lifts
- Get stronger or get a full refund
$275/month — No contracts. No fees. Cancel anytime.
Online Coaching Membership Includes:
- TrueCoach Access - Communicate with your coach, access your programming, and upload videos for form checks
- Dedicated Attention - Feedback on your lifts to ensure safe and effective technique
- Individual Programming - Each trainee gets individualized programming to maximize progress
- Nutrition Advice - General nutrition recommendations to help you achieve your goals
- Instructional Videos - To help you perform the lifts in line with the Starting Strength model
- World-Class Coaches - The Starting Strength Coach certification is the most advanced in the industry
- Community - Online trainees are welcome to join Starting Strength Gym member events
- Fair Policies - We don't do what other online coaching services do - no contracts, no hidden fees
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.