Xavier was born and raised in Ecuador and his family moved to the States in 2006. He attended UCF pursuing a degree in Psychology. Growing up, being active was always a part of Xavier’s daily life and as he got older he developed a passion for weight training. Through his experience in the gym he discovered a passion for teaching others how to lift correctly. Xavier’s ultimate goal is to contribute to helping individuals improve the quality of their physical and mental existence through barbell training. He joined Starting Strength Orlando as an apprentice coach and now teaches his own classes. Some of his interests involve lifting, traveling, and a good cup of coffee.
Online Coaching from Starting Strength Orlando
- Customized programming
- Remote coaching for each of your lifts
- Get stronger or get a full refund
$275/month — No contracts. No fees. Cancel anytime.
Online Coaching Membership Includes:
- TrueCoach Access - Communicate with your coach, access your programming, and upload videos for form checks
- Dedicated Attention - Feedback on your lifts to ensure safe and effective technique
- Individual Programming - Each trainee gets individualized programming to maximize progress
- Nutrition Advice - General nutrition recommendations to help you achieve your goals
- Instructional Videos - To help you perform the lifts in line with the Starting Strength model
- World-Class Coaches - The Starting Strength Coach certification is the most advanced in the industry
- Community - Online trainees are welcome to join Starting Strength Gym member events
- Fair Policies - We don't do what other online coaching services do - no contracts, no hidden fees
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.