Pete has been a Starting Strength Coach since 2016. As well as Head Coach of Starting Strength Orlando, he runs social media for Starting Strength, is a member of the seminar staff, and coordinates Starting Strength Training Camps around the world.
In 2014 Pete began to study and implement the Starting Strength method with his own training after dabbling in other, less effective modalities. It was after finding success in the program, and learning about the rigor it took to become a Starting Strength Coach, that he decided to pursue coaching professionally. He has experience coaching clients of all populations, from older, masters lifters to teenagers. Pete also has experience with clients that have a wide range of goals and skill levels, both individually and in a group setting. Pete believes effective strength training is essential whether the goal is independence, longevity or athletic performance, and wants to help as many people as he can to achieve these goals.
Online Coaching from Starting Strength Orlando
- Customized programming
- Remote coaching for each of your lifts
- Get stronger or get a full refund
$275/month — No contracts. No fees. Cancel anytime.
Online Coaching Membership Includes:
- TrueCoach Access - Communicate with your coach, access your programming, and upload videos for form checks
- Dedicated Attention - Feedback on your lifts to ensure safe and effective technique
- Individual Programming - Each trainee gets individualized programming to maximize progress
- Nutrition Advice - General nutrition recommendations to help you achieve your goals
- Instructional Videos - To help you perform the lifts in line with the Starting Strength model
- World-Class Coaches - The Starting Strength Coach certification is the most advanced in the industry
- Community - Online trainees are welcome to join Starting Strength Gym member events
- Fair Policies - We don't do what other online coaching services do - no contracts, no hidden fees
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.