Alex has lived in Chicago all his life. In 2016, he discovered the Starting Strength method and has been applying it ever since. The method had life changing results, adding over 90 pounds of body weight in 2 years. Wanting to help others achieve their goals, he began coaching shortly after that. Alex graduated from the University of Illinois with a B.A. in Philosophy. In May of 2022, he earned his Starting Strength Coach credential. Alex also competes in powerlifting. In his free time, he loves to watch and talk about movies.
Online Coaching from Starting Strength Chicago
- Customized programming
- Remote coaching for each of your lifts
- Get stronger or get a full refund
$275/month — No contracts. No fees. Cancel anytime.
Online Coaching Membership Includes:
- TrueCoach Access - Communicate with your coach, access your programming, and upload videos for form checks
- Dedicated Attention - Feedback on your lifts to ensure safe and effective technique
- Individual Programming - Each trainee gets individualized programming to maximize progress
- Nutrition Advice - General nutrition recommendations to help you achieve your goals
- Instructional Videos - To help you perform the lifts in line with the Starting Strength model
- World-Class Coaches - The Starting Strength Coach certification is the most advanced in the industry
- Community - Online trainees are welcome to join Starting Strength Gym member events
- Fair Policies - We don't do what other online coaching services do - no contracts, no hidden fees
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.