A former high school math and physics teacher for over a decade, Phil Meggers started coaching the barbell lifts to high school students and soon found himself teaching and coaching their parents as well. As a Starting Strength Coach since 2013 and a Starting Strength Staff Coach since 2018, Phil has been privileged to coach the young and the old, the fit and the frail, athletes and those who think they aren’t athletes. He has a passion for teaching and coaching people to get stronger because strength simply makes everything easier. Phil is the co-owner of Testify Strength & Conditioning (a Starting Strength Affiliate Gym in Omaha, NE).
Testify In-person Coaching
- Private, semi-private, and small group training (our most popular option)
- Call 531-333-2872 (best option) or email email@example.com for more information and to get started.
Testify Online Coaching
- Includes customized programming, daily video review, and unlimited access to coached group training at Testify Strength & Conditioning
- $330 for 1st month, then $230/month thereafter
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
2 Reviews on “Phil Meggers, SSC”
I have been training with Phil online for almost two years and I could not be happier. His coaching feedback is fast and his programming excellent. As an added bonus he’s one of the nicest guys you can find!
If you are looking to get strong, but maybe not sure where to start , I highly recommend giving Phil a call . I have been working with Phil for six years now as an online member and he has helped me improve my overall quality of life by helping me get stronger than I ever thought was possible, and he can do the same for you !