Born and raised in Cincinnati, OH, Chris has been a practicing Physical Therapist since 2016 primarily in the outpatient setting, treating various orthopedic conditions and directing surgical recovery. He discovered Starting Strength in 2021 and saw immediate value in the method for his patients. In addition to applying the method to his patients when appropriate, he began coaching his family and pursuing the Starting Strength coaching credential. During this time, he was also apprenticing at Starting Strength Cincinnati. Chris received his SSC in May of 2023 and became head coach at Starting Strength Cincinnati in July 2023. He continues to practice physical therapy and bring the value of strength to anyone looking improve their physical situation.
Chris has been an athlete all his life, beginning life as a distance runner and competing 4 years at the University of Cincinnati. Chris has completed several marathons including a personal best 2:21 in 2011. He was introduced to the barbell via Crossfit and drifted through trying to get stronger on his own for several years. The blue and gray books helped guide him to become reasonably strong and he’s working himself toward a 500lb squat and 600lb deadlift.
Online Coaching from Starting Strength Cincinnati
- Customized programming
- Remote coaching for each of your lifts
- Get stronger or get a full refund
$275/month — No contracts. No fees. Cancel anytime.
Online Coaching Membership Includes:
- TrueCoach Access - Communicate with your coach, access your programming, and upload videos for form checks
- Dedicated Attention - Feedback on your lifts to ensure safe and effective technique
- Individual Programming - Each trainee gets individualized programming to maximize progress
- Nutrition Advice - General nutrition recommendations to help you achieve your goals
- Instructional Videos - To help you perform the lifts in line with the Starting Strength model
- World-Class Coaches - The Starting Strength Coach certification is the most advanced in the industry
- Community - Online trainees are welcome to join Starting Strength Gym member events
- Fair Policies - We don't do what other online coaching services do - no contracts, no hidden fees
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.