Scott Acosta is the Head Coach and General Manager of Starting Strength Memphis. Prior to working with the Starting Strength franchise, Scott coached at a private gym near Savannah, Georgia for six years. From the years 2000-2006, Scott served as an Army Infantryman with multiple combat tours. After leaving military service he began a nine-year career in high-threat protection. Scott has utilized Starting Strength principles for his training since 2012, which has led to a 550 squat, 620 deadlift, 420 bench, and 280 press
Starting Strength Gyms Online Coaching
- Customized programming
- Remote coaching for each of your lifts
- Get stronger or get a full refund
$225/month — No contracts. No fees. Cancel anytime.
Online Coaching Membership Includes:
- TrueCoach Access - Communicate with your coach, access your programming, and upload videos for form checks
- Dedicated Attention - Feedback on your lifts to ensure safe and effective technique
- Individual Programming - Each trainee gets individualized programming to maximize progress
- Nutrition Advice - General nutrition recommendations to help you achieve your goals
- Instructional Videos - To help you perform the lifts in line with the Starting Strength model
- World-Class Coaches - The Starting Strength Coach certification is the most advanced in the industry
- Community - Online trainees are welcome to join Starting Strength Gym member events
- Fair Policies - We don't do what other online coaching services do - no contracts, no hidden fees
Schedule a free phone consultation to discuss your training goals with a member of our Online Coaching team
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.