I previously coached for the Starting Strength franchise gyms, and was head coach at SS Boston for a year. I now coach independently, and mostly online. Past and present clients have been located in the USA, Mexico, Canada, and Europe. I also reserve Sundays for in-person coaching at FeV Iron Vault Gym here in Austin, Texas.
I am currently a full-time teacher, and slowly chipping away at graduate studies in the “Great Books”. I enjoy cigars, fishing, good conversation, testosterone, grilling, and lifting heavy in flip-flops.
I prefer working with youth athletes, serious novice lifters, wild guys who snort ammonia and yell obscenities before each lift, and old guys who are beat up and broken who need guidance on how to not get more beat up and broken.
I do in-person coaching, primarily on Sundays. Click "online coaching" to see my online rates and information.
* First month: $345. This involves the initial consulting call, all programming, video feedback for every lift, and open communication via phone/Instagram/WhatsApp (all clients are added to my coaching WhatsApp group, which functions as one hub for information, messages, etc.)
* Tier 1: $295/month. This includes all programming, a video covering the top set for each main lift (either once weekly or broken up according to programming), and open communication via phone/Instagram/WhatsApp. Requested, longer phone calls or zoom sessions are included - up to 3 per year.
* Tier 2: $245/month. This will include all programming and open communication via phone/Instagram/WhatsApp. All of your training videos will be reviewed, and necessary programming adjustments made. The expectation is that I have reviewed all of your videos, and add necessary notes to your programming. Additional feedback (via video, etc) will only be on a case by case basis when deemed necessary.
- You are free to move between Tier 1 and Tier 2 on a monthly basis.
- I do not offer one-off form checks or programming consultations. If you are interested in shorter term coaching, my recommendation is to sign up for the "first month" option. This will ensure that things are taken care of the right way. A one-time meeting is not sufficient to achieve desired results.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.