Brian is a 21 year combat veteran of the US Army. Fitness has been a key part of his entire life and his passion is to teach, coach and mentor those around him to be stronger athletes and human beings. Brian served in the 75th Ranger Regiment as an enlisted Soldier. As an Officer he served around the world in storied units such as the 101st Airborne, the Big Red One and the 2nd Infantry Division. He flew the Blackhawk helicopter in combat in Iraq in 2008 and 2009. He has been an athlete all of his life competing in swimming, baseball, track and field, football, volleyball, crossfit kettlebell and others. He currently holds certifications as a Starting Strength Coach, NRA pistol and rifle instructor, NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, Stop the Bleed, CPR and AED.
Online Coaching from Starting Strength Austin
- Customized programming
- Remote coaching for each of your lifts
- Get stronger or get a full refund
$275/month — No contracts. No fees. Cancel anytime.
Online Coaching Membership Includes:
- TrueCoach Access - Communicate with your coach, access your programming, and upload videos for form checks
- Dedicated Attention - Feedback on your lifts to ensure safe and effective technique
- Individual Programming - Each trainee gets individualized programming to maximize progress
- Nutrition Advice - General nutrition recommendations to help you achieve your goals
- Instructional Videos - To help you perform the lifts in line with the Starting Strength model
- World-Class Coaches - The Starting Strength Coach certification is the most advanced in the industry
- Community - Online trainees are welcome to join Starting Strength Gym member events
- Fair Policies - We don't do what other online coaching services do - no contracts, no hidden fees
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.