Brent Carter has been a Starting Strength Coach since 2013 and a Seminar Staff Coach since 2014, coaching Starting Strength Seminars across the US. Prior to his involvement with Starting Strength he received his degree in Exercise and Sports Sciences from Texas Tech University with emphasis in biomechanics and exercise physiology. Brent has been coaching clients of all populations and with various goals since 2004. In 2008 Brent moved to NYC to work with a boutique training company specializing in high profile clientele which lead to a career in education developing curriculum for trainers through a state licensed vocational school. After growing a successful Barbell team and group training class (winning three strongest team titles in the USSF) Brent Carter left NY to become the Dallas Fort-Worth Area Developer and lead Starting Strength Coach with plans to open three Starting Strength Gyms in the Metroplex.
Starting Strength Gyms Online Coaching
- Customized programming
- Remote coaching for each of your lifts
- Get stronger or get a full refund
$225/month — No contracts. No fees. Cancel anytime.
Online Coaching Membership Includes:
- TrueCoach Access - Communicate with your coach, access your programming, and upload videos for form checks
- Dedicated Attention - Feedback on your lifts to ensure safe and effective technique
- Individual Programming - Each trainee gets individualized programming to maximize progress
- Nutrition Advice - General nutrition recommendations to help you achieve your goals
- Instructional Videos - To help you perform the lifts in line with the Starting Strength model
- World-Class Coaches - The Starting Strength Coach certification is the most advanced in the industry
- Community - Online trainees are welcome to join Starting Strength Gym member events
- Fair Policies - We don't do what other online coaching services do - no contracts, no hidden fees
Schedule a free phone consultation to discuss your training goals with a member of our Online Coaching team
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.