Michael Jones has been in the Fitness industry since 2016 working with NCAA Football strength and conditioning coaches, briefly training Olympic Weightlifting, and playing collegiate rugby. Currently, Michael is the team mentor and staff coach at Starting Strength Plano. He is previously the owner and head coach at Mobile Athletic Club in Alabama. He has developed a roster of clients from varying demographics, using barbell training to get them stronger and move them toward their fitness goals including former professional golfers, Crossfit athletes, and martial arts practitioners. He was the head strength coach for a private high school football team that went on to win the state championship under his coaching.
Starting Strength Gyms Online Coaching
- Customized programming
- Remote coaching for each of your lifts
- Get stronger or get a full refund
$225/month — No contracts. No fees. Cancel anytime.
Online Coaching Membership Includes:
- TrueCoach Access - Communicate with your coach, access your programming, and upload videos for form checks
- Dedicated Attention - Feedback on your lifts to ensure safe and effective technique
- Individual Programming - Each trainee gets individualized programming to maximize progress
- Nutrition Advice - General nutrition recommendations to help you achieve your goals
- Instructional Videos - To help you perform the lifts in line with the Starting Strength model
- World-Class Coaches - The Starting Strength Coach certification is the most advanced in the industry
- Community - Online trainees are welcome to join Starting Strength Gym member events
- Fair Policies - We don't do what other online coaching services do - no contracts, no hidden fees
Schedule a free phone consultation to discuss your training goals with a member of our Online Coaching team
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.