Victoria Diaz, a Starting Strength Coach since 2017, began her professional career pursuing fitness in New York. Here, she earned a diploma from a state licensed vocational school in the Personal Training Master Course in March 2015 and began working at a high end fitness boutique, coaching a multiform clientele base. While so employed, she became a student of the Starting Strength model and its methodologies. To augment her practices as a coach, she is a Licensed Massage Therapist. She enjoys the thrills of competing in strength lifting; but even more, she loves to watch her athletes reap the thrill of achieving new personal records after months of hard work. Coach Diaz left New York to become the Head Coach at Starting Strength, San Antonio.
Starting Strength Gyms Online Coaching
- Customized programming
- Remote coaching for each of your lifts
- Get stronger or get a full refund
$225/month — No contracts. No fees. Cancel anytime.
Online Coaching Membership Includes:
- TrueCoach Access - Communicate with your coach, access your programming, and upload videos for form checks
- Dedicated Attention - Feedback on your lifts to ensure safe and effective technique
- Individual Programming - Each trainee gets individualized programming to maximize progress
- Nutrition Advice - General nutrition recommendations to help you achieve your goals
- Instructional Videos - To help you perform the lifts in line with the Starting Strength model
- World-Class Coaches - The Starting Strength Coach certification is the most advanced in the industry
- Community - Online trainees are welcome to join Starting Strength Gym member events
- Fair Policies - We don't do what other online coaching services do - no contracts, no hidden fees
Schedule a free phone consultation to discuss your training goals with a member of our Online Coaching team
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.