Victoria Diaz, a Starting Strength Coach since 2017, began her professional career pursuing fitness in New York. After earning a diploma from a state licensed vocational school in the Personal Training Master Course in March 2015, Victoria began working at a high end fitness boutique, coaching a multiform clientele base. While in New York she earned a license as a Massage Therapist and became a student of the Starting Strength model and its methodologies. Coach Diaz left New York to become the Head Coach at Starting Strength San Antonio. She enjoys the thrills of competing in strengthlifting and sharing that joy with the athletes she trains.
Online Coaching from Starting Strength San Antonio
- Customized programming
- Remote coaching for each of your lifts
- Get stronger or get a full refund
$275/month — No contracts. No fees. Cancel anytime.
Online Coaching Membership Includes:
- TrueCoach Access - Communicate with your coach, access your programming, and upload videos for form checks
- Dedicated Attention - Feedback on your lifts to ensure safe and effective technique
- Individual Programming - Each trainee gets individualized programming to maximize progress
- Nutrition Advice - General nutrition recommendations to help you achieve your goals
- Instructional Videos - To help you perform the lifts in line with the Starting Strength model
- World-Class Coaches - The Starting Strength Coach certification is the most advanced in the industry
- Community - Online trainees are welcome to join Starting Strength Gym member events
- Fair Policies - We don't do what other online coaching services do - no contracts, no hidden fees
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.