The Pacific Northwest’s only Starting Strength Affiliate Gym. Founded in 2021, the gym has grown from a small 24-hour access gym to a full service private barbell coaching and personal training gym led by Starting Strength Coach Sam Krapf. Our goal to help anyone who walks into our doors upgrade their life with strength. We offer a welcoming environment and personalized attention no matter your age, experience, or ability level. Coaching is conducted in private or small group setting.
The gym features 6 dedicated coaching platforms outfitted with Strength Co. plates and barbells, competition powerlifting equipment including combo racks and powerlifting plates, specialty bars, and enough machines and cables to get a pump on. We have everything we need to scale your training for long term progress.
In-person Coaching at Ground Zero Strength, in Twin Falls, ID
- Free Orientation Session where you meet with Sam, discuss your goals, and learn one of the lifts.
- Intro To Barbell Session - 1 on 1 session to get you up to speed on the lifts, and further plan your training.
- All coaching is done in a small group setting, most members train 2-3x/wk.
1 Day Intro to Barbell Session
- Covers the squat, press, deadlift, and bench.
- Lasts about 1.5 hours.
- Covers the basics of programming, general nutrition, and managing minor aches/pains
Barbell Clinics and Special Events
- Monthly lifting clinics and special events - look to Ground Zero Strength socials for more info.
Email email@example.com for more info or call at 208-420-3804 (Please Leave a Message!)
Online and Hybrid Style Coaching is Available for those that can't make it to the gym or want to travel in.
Contact Sam Krapf at firstname.lastname@example.org for details and how to sign up.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.