Jeff is a Starting Strength Coach at Starting Strength Austin. Jeff began training with the Starting Strength method in 2020 to alleviate back pain from an injury. After the program fixed his back to got him stronger than he had ever been, he began training as many people with the method as would listen. Jeff likes seeing lifters get stronger, especially those who never saw themselves enjoying barbell training. While at Starting Strength Austin, he has worked lifters from all age and athletic backgrounds. He has a doctorate in Biomedical Sciences from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and postdoctoral training at ETH Zurich.
Online Coaching from Starting Strength Austin
- Customized programming
- Remote coaching for each of your lifts
- Get stronger or get a full refund
$275/month — No contracts. No fees. Cancel anytime.
Online Coaching Membership Includes:
- TrueCoach Access - Communicate with your coach, access your programming, and upload videos for form checks
- Dedicated Attention - Feedback on your lifts to ensure safe and effective technique
- Individual Programming - Each trainee gets individualized programming to maximize progress
- Nutrition Advice - General nutrition recommendations to help you achieve your goals
- Instructional Videos - To help you perform the lifts in line with the Starting Strength model
- World-Class Coaches - The Starting Strength Coach certification is the most advanced in the industry
- Community - Online trainees are welcome to join Starting Strength Gym member events
- Fair Policies - We don't do what other online coaching services do - no contracts, no hidden fees
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.