Shelley earned a BS in Athletic Training and MS in Exercise Physiology from Midwestern State University. Prior to being an SSC, Shelley was a collegiate Athletic Trainer and Ballerina. She applied Starting Strength to various populations in NYC at a Center for Preventative Medicine, then ran a strength training program in North Carolina for 5 years before returning to her home state of Texas. She also led Starting Strength and Olympic Weightlifting camps while on the East Coast. Shelley is now back in her home state of Texas with her husband Josh and their two dogs Loki and Mabel.
Starting Strength Gyms Online Coaching
- Customized programming
- Remote coaching for each of your lifts
- Get stronger or get a full refund
$225/month — No contracts. No fees. Cancel anytime.
Online Coaching Membership Includes:
- TrueCoach Access - Communicate with your coach, access your programming, and upload videos for form checks
- Dedicated Attention - Feedback on your lifts to ensure safe and effective technique
- Individual Programming - Each trainee gets individualized programming to maximize progress
- Nutrition Advice - General nutrition recommendations to help you achieve your goals
- Instructional Videos - To help you perform the lifts in line with the Starting Strength model
- World-Class Coaches - The Starting Strength Coach certification is the most advanced in the industry
- Community - Online trainees are welcome to join Starting Strength Gym member events
- Fair Policies - We don't do what other online coaching services do - no contracts, no hidden fees
Schedule a free phone consultation to discuss your training goals with a member of our Online Coaching team
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.