The Most Efficient Way to Get Stronger
- Join the gym and learn the lifts in an Intro Session
- Attend your first training session
- Track weights and measurements in your digital logbook
- Follow your coaches programming and instructions
- Get adequate rest and nutrition outside of the gym
- Train three days per week
- Add 10+ pounds of lean mass in 10 weeks*
*Applies to men ages 18-45. Women should expect 5+ pounds of lean mass. Trainees age 45+ will get stronger, but usually not as quickly.
Group Personal Training for Less Than $31/session
One-on-one coaching in a small group format
Starting Strength Online Coaching from Starting Strength Gyms' coaches
- Customized programming
- Remote coaching for each of your lifts
- Get stronger or get a full refund
$225/month — No contracts. No fees. Cancel anytime.
Online Coaching Membership Includes:
- TrueCoach Access - Communicate with your coach, access your programming, and upload videos for form checks
- Dedicated Attention - Feedback on your lifts to ensure safe and effective technique
- Individual Programming - Each trainee gets individualized programming to maximize progress
- Nutrition Advice - General nutrition recommendations to help you achieve your goals
- Instructional Videos - To help you perform the lifts in line with the Starting Strength model
- World-Class Coaches - The Starting Strength Coach certification is the most advanced in the industry
- Community - Online trainees are welcome to join Starting Strength Gym member events
- Fair Policies - We don't do what other online coaching services do - no contracts, no hidden fees
Schedule a free phone consultation to discuss your training goals with a member of our Online Coaching team
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
1 Review on “Starting Strength Beaverton”
The community at SS Beaverton is an amazing environment! I attended the Squat and Deadlift camp and totally enjoyed the experience. The head Coach Amanda Sheppard is amazing, spend even 30 minutes with her and you will know why she is the 2022 SS Coach of the Year. Her ability to communicate is spot on! She has eyes everywhere and provides words of encouragement, cues for improvement, and will keep your programming moving forward. The gym is laid out very effectively and is bright, clean and the equipment is amazing! The SS bar feels so good in the hands and benching from a hard surface instead of a padded bench was eye opening. If you want to get stronger and live anywhere in the area you should join. Live too far away go hybrid or on-line. In addition to camp I attended the 7 am group and observed the noon group, fabulous welcoming members of all ages and experience.